VINTOLOGI

New thread http://vintologi.clanz.co/topic1.html

Re: Pantheism

PostPosted by Paul Vogel » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:55 pm

datorissten wrote:The idea of pantheism is that everything is good. Vintomogi is like cosmotheism a pantheist religion. Vintologi is more specific; good emerges from quantum mechanics(the collapse of the wavefunction).

Every brain is a part of god, some are a big part of god while other brains(such as the one in insects) only is an infinitesimal part. Most animals wont be able to effect the world in a significant way, there role is limited, some humans may be saved by a dolphin but the dolphin lacks the ability to evaluate the long term consequences of their actions, most humans are also like this.

Unlike cosmotheism vintologi lacks a higher goal or absolute morality, we simply believe in reincarnation governed by the laws of nature. In vintologi it is up to every individual human to shape the world according to their preferences and the basic scientific beliefs we share.

The only way to recreate the true god is via a big bang / big crunch where all matters is part of a single quantum mechanical system. It is true that breeding can make us more god like but if we want to do this is in vintologi only a personal preference, some humans is probably happy with the current level of fitness of the humans in general. I do not consider many humans to currently have an acceptable level of intelligence of fitness in general but this is only a preference of mine.

Hello.
I was banned permanently by AL for calling him out on his lying hypocrisy and censorship on his forum.
Dr. Pierce's Cosmotheism is actually a panentheism and not just a pantheism as it incorporates evolution.

Y
Paul Vogel

PostPosted by datorissten » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:53 am

I looked at the definition of panentheism and i fail to see how acceptance of evolution would lead to cosmotheism being classified as panentheism, i will have to think about it.
Paul Vogel wrote:Hello.
I was banned permanently by AL for calling him out on his lying hypocrisy and censorship on his forum.
Dr. Pierce's Cosmotheism is actually a panentheism and not just a pantheism as it incorporates evolution.

I also dislike that Alex Linder forbids you from being anonymous, tor is banned and you have to register with your real name. The legal situation in Sweden for dissidents is not good and i have not yet gotten my maths exam, i will keep a low profile now, this is why i waiting so long before i started posting at vnnforum.com

BTW: i considered moving these posts to a new thread but i decided to keep it here temporarily at least.

I may have solved the issue about how to govern a country, only requires 15 high quality individuals as senators topic7.html

I am considering starting posting here instead http://vintologi.clanz.co/ or simply reposting posts there. this forum was created before i started working on vintologi.
datorissten
Site Admin

PostPosted by Paul Vogel » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:15 pm

datorissten wrote:I looked at the definition of panentheism and i fail to see how acceptance of evolution would lead to cosmotheism being classified as panentheism, i will have to think about it.
Paul Vogel wrote:Hello.

I also dislike that Alex Linder forbids you from being anonymous, tor is banned and you have to register with your real name. The legal situation in Sweden for dissidents is not good and i have not yet gotten my maths exam, i will keep a low profile now, this is why i waiting so long before i started posting at vnnforum.com

BTW: i considered moving these posts to a new thread but i decided to keep it here temporarily at least.

I may have solved the issue about how to govern a country, only requires 15 high quality individuals as senators topic7.html

I am considering starting posting here instead http://vintologi.clanz.co/ or simply reposting posts there. this forum was created before i started working on vintologi.

Dr. Pierce's Cosmotheism is a panentheism by definition and not just due to its acceptance of cosmic and biological evolution. Check out my posts at WB on that topic under the handle Cosmotheism for further elaboration.

I do not trust SF, WB, nor VNNF and their admins. nor moderators to uphold free speech and the facts and the whole truth without lying hypocrisy and censorship and banning of all those that actually do uphold it. Do not risk your private information to them if you can. They obviously really just can not be trusted with it at all.

I would focus on how to govern your own nation and leave the USA to Patriots and citizens.
Paul Vogel

PostPosted by datorissten » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:54 pm

From what i have seen about cosmotheism it is not really a complete religion and i do not agree with the concept of perpetual evolution upwards, i instead have a cyclic view of the universe and life in general. Also there is no objective standard for superiority and inferiority when it comes to evolution, Negroes has been very successful when it comes to reproduction and survival lately while most white groups has failed miserably.
Paul Vogel wrote:Dr. Pierce's Cosmotheism is a panentheism by definition and not just due to its acceptance of cosmic and biological evolution. Check out my posts at WB on that topic under the handle Cosmotheism for further elaboration.

I do not trust SF, WB, nor VNNF and their admins. nor moderators to uphold free speech and the facts and the whole truth without lying hypocrisy and censorship and banning of all those that actually do uphold it. Do not risk your private information to them if you can. They obviously really just can not be trusted with it at all.

I would focus on how to govern your own nation and leave the USA to Patriots and citizens.

Conservatism is strong in the US so it may be a bad idea trying to implement a different system. I just posted an updated version of my suggestion suitable for Sweden topic7.html#p230 took only a few minutes to write.

My personal information is already compromised but they(nazis and possibly other that dislike me) never outed me, most likely they did not want to bring attention to me. Is disgusts me how you are not allowed to discus freely on forums anywhere, it's a very hopeless situation atm. I was previously thinking of the internet as a good place to spread ideas but it has become obvious that people mostly listen to people that tells them what they want to hear, i personally follow the young turks, fox news, styxhexenhammer666, and sometimes Alex Jones to get a good idea about what is happening in the US, i might even move there.

I do not have any faith in the nazi movement in general and i do not see any point in trying to appeal to these untermenchen, the current form of vintologi is actually more suited for the people that are socially liberal.

I still struggle really hard with some difficult questions, i keep coming back to the concept of small communities and stronger families, i like the idea of polygamy and i believe it may actually be the solution, forces males to take bigger risks and makes radical changes in the society possible.
datorissten
Site Admin

PostPosted by Paul Vogel » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:07 pm

datorissten wrote:From what i have seen about cosmotheism it is not really a complete religion and i do not agree with the concept of perpetual evolution upwards, i instead have a cyclic view of the universe and life in general. Also there is no objective standard for superiority and inferiority when it comes to evolution, Negroes has been very successful when it comes to reproduction and survival lately while most white groups has failed miserably.
Paul Vogel wrote:Dr. Pierce's Cosmotheism is a panentheism by definition and not just due to its acceptance of cosmic and biological evolution. Check out my posts at WB on that topic under the handle Cosmotheism for further elaboration.

Conservatism is strong in the US so it may be a bad idea trying to implement a different system. I just posted an updated version of my suggestion suitable for Sweden topic7.html#p230 took only a few minutes to write.

My personal information is already compromised but they(nazis and possibly other that dislike me) never outed me, most likely they did not want to bring attention to me. Is disgusts me how you are not allowed to discus freely on forums anywhere, it's a very hopeless situation atm. I was previously thinking of the internet as a good place to spread ideas but it has become obvious that people mostly listen to people that tells them what they want to hear, i personally follow the young turks, fox news, styxhexenhammer666, and sometimes Alex Jones to get a good idea about what is happening in the US, i might even move there.

I do not have any faith in the nazi movement in general and i do not see any point in trying to appeal to these untermenchen, the current form of vintologi is actually more suited for the people that are socially liberal.

I still struggle really hard with some difficult questions, i keep coming back to the concept of small communities and stronger families, i like the idea of polygamy and i believe it may actually be the solution, forces males to take bigger risks and makes radical changes in the society possible.

Cosmotheism is a complete religion in its fundamentals but not in all of its particulars, or like its actual ethics, yet.
However, those all just can be extrapolated from its fundamentals and that is a project that I am still working upon.
That cyclical view of yours is from early pantheism and of which is outdated. Cosmic evolution indicates that there is an arrow of time upwards towards greater complexity from simpler forms and a ever higher consciousness of being or ever higher self-knowledge of the Whole through biological evolution. Survival alone is not the correct way to determine whether something living is superior or inferior. If that was the case than cockroaches are superior to humans. No. What determines superiority over any other living being is the degree to which it actually is able to serve the purpose for which all life was created and that is for the Cosmos and Creator to both know and to also complete itself or to self-realize itself in a Personal Godhood at the end of both Cosmic and Biological evolution.

I agree that the internet is a good way to spread ideas but your own forum and blogs is the best way and not to rely upon others so much. Also, the "movement" is a farce because its leaders are lying hypocrites and can not rise above their false egotism and ban and censor honest criticism and ideas that could make them successful instead of losers.
You must keep an open mind and open debate and I do not see ANY of them upholding freedom of speech as sacred.
Paul Vogel

PostPosted by datorissten » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:42 pm

Paul Vogel wrote:Cosmotheism is a complete religion in its fundamentals but not in all of its particulars, or like its actual ethics, yet.
However, those all just can be extrapolated from its fundamentals and that is a project that I am still working upon.

Actually i do not agree that it is fundamentally compelete, it does not give an answer to the hard question of consciousness. We currently do not know what consciousness is and the only viable explenation i have seen is the orch or model. If this life is your only life why should you even care about evolution and our race? this is not an argument for reinkarnation, just an observation.

Actually developing morals from cosmotheism shold not be too difficult, if i have good genes and rape a lot of females resulting in many pragancies that should be a good thing. Morals in vintologi is a lot more complicated since i reject the concept or absolute morality, but your actions to have consequences in vintologi, not just this life but future lives.
That cyclical view of yours is from early pantheism and of which is outdated. Cosmic evolution indicates that there is an arrow of time upwards towards greater complexity from simpler forms and a ever higher consciousness of being or ever higher self-knowledge of the Whole through biological evolution.

According to the current standard model of cosmology(with the dark matter and dark energy nonsense) we will end up with a universe without any life, the stars will burn out and the expansion will accelerate, i do not believe in any particular cosmological model but i have assume the universe and life and always excisted in periods. Roger Penrose has suggested Conformal Cyclic Cosmology as an alternative, not sure if i buy into it but the idea is very interesting.
Survival alone is not the correct way to determine whether something living is superior or inferior. If that was the case than cockroaches are superior to humans. No. What determines superiority over any other living being is the degree to which it actually is able to serve the purpose for which all life was created and that is for the Cosmos and Creator to both know and to also complete itself or to self-realize itself in a Personal Godhood at the end of both Cosmic and Biological evolution.

Is males with big penises superior to males with small ones? what about eye color qnd beauty in general?

Even mental performance is a bit complicated, you may excel in some areas while having difficulties in others. I personally have all ADD symptoms and have struggled a lot with language but i perform very when it comes to logical and spatial challanges. I am personally a very good example of an indnviduals with both good and bad genes, i am top 0.1% in some areas but less than avarage(among swedes) in other areas. My conclusion is that there is no objective standard for genetic fitness but humans do share certain preferences such as fat people being unattractive.

Whites have lower avarage iq than south east asiana but i do not view the asiana as superior since i also value the rest of the body, not just the brain.
I agree that the internet is a good way to spread ideas but your own forum and blogs is the best way and not to rely upon others so much. Also, the "movement" is a farce because its leaders are lying hypocrites and can not rise above their false egotism and ban and censor honest criticism and ideas that could make them successful instead of losers.
You must keep an open mind and open debate and I do not see ANY of them upholding freedom of speech as sacred.

I believe one issue is lack of decision making skills, it is somthing you have to learn the hard way investing or building a company. It is very important that you see yourown failures and limitations, that itself requires intelligence and stupid people lacks the intelligence needed to see their own limitations. The "movement" mostly consists of low quality individuals that wants an excuse for acting like idiots.

Nazism itself is a statist ideology doomed to failure, unlike what people promoting keynesian insanity wants us to believe the third rich economic system was a failure and a was was needed to save their faces. Nazis like to blaim others Hitler's failures but the reality is that Hitler was illsuited as fuhrer and he made a loss in the world war ii almoat certain(It's a shame he wasn't assasinated early, a lot of attempts failed).

One good rule is to never ever donate money to anything, it only results in dysfunctional organizations not closing down. If you are a capable individual you will not need any donations, now with better and better cryptocurrencies being created a lot of smart people will get rich(i do not see any good buys bow though).

I personally focus on developing my ideas and it sometimes turns out i am wrong(we are all wrong sometimes but admitting it can be difficult). Every time i try to work with others it end up failing hard, i actually do need help with some of the issues but finding the right individuals to discuss with can be difficult. I do a lot of reading and sometimes i find valuable information.

I tried writing a book but it stagnated at 22 pages and i was not able to keep in koherent, sure you can fill a book with garbage(the bible is a good example of that) but i want high quality.
datorissten
Site Admin

the third version of the vintologi bible

PostPosted by datorissten » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:10 pm

the bible is getting better http://docdro.id/defGSkx as you see there is no sharp division between subjects,the idea is to have a smooth transition from one subject to the next, this is not archived yet. Here is the subject list

vintologi
might is right
Soul purification
Murders and executions
Abortion and infanticide
The value of a human life

How we should view children
About early sex and marriage
Rape and forced marriages
Returning to polygamy
Gender imbalance
Free market contracts instead of gynocentric marriage

About race
About racemixing

Genetic preferences

About pain and suffering

About making decisions
A-vote
Anarchy
Local leadership
Polycentric law
The futility of limited state-power

The fear of death is a threat to liberty

Utilizing your body to the fullest potential
Pushing your brain to the limit

About high technology

Vintologi churches
Holy women
Vintologi communities
Living as a minority

Healthy living
Saying no to contraceptives
About Darwinism and survival

About immaterial property

About mental disorders

Having fun as an abusive ruler

Quantum consciousness

I was able to come closer to a viable way to rule an empire, i am still not satisfied with any of these suggestion, if you have a good idea contact me in any way such as via datorissten@gmx.com or on this forum topic7.html

What i will do now is to change the order of the subjects resulting in less jumps, ideally there should be zero jumps in the bible between the subjects, each new topic should be related to the previous. The forth version will be uploaded to this link.

I will write more about
-decision making
-our universe
-reincarnation
-quantum consciousness
datorissten
Site Admin

version 4 of the vintologi bible

PostPosted by datorissten » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:05 pm

I will write more about
-decision making
-our universe
-reincarnation
-quantum consciousness

I am changing the order of the subjects to improve how each new subject connects to the last in the bible http://docdro.id/63a1miX the current order is

vintologi
Might is right
The value of a human life
Abortion and infanticide
murders and executions
Soul purification
How we should view children
About early sex and marriage
Rape and forced marriages
Returning to polygamy
Gender imbalance
Free market contracts instead of gynocentric marriage

About race
About racemixing
Genetic preferences

About pain and suffering

We do not need a state
Ruling over a region or organization
Governing an empire
Anarchy
Local leadership
Polycentric law
The futility of limited state-power
The fear of death is a threat to liberty

Utilizing your body to the fullest potential
Pushing your brain to the limit

About high technology

Vintologi churches
Holy women
Vintologi communities
Living as a minority

About Darwinism and survival
Healthy living
Saying no to contraceptives

About immaterial property

About mental disorders

Quantum consciousness
datorissten
Site Admin

PostPosted by Paul Vogel » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:03 pm

datorissten wrote:
Paul Vogel wrote:Cosmotheism is a complete religion in its fundamentals but not in all of its particulars, or like its actual ethics, yet.

Actually i do not agree that it is fundamentally compelete, it does not give an answer to the hard question of consciousness. We currently do not know what consciousness is and the only viable explenation i have seen is the orch or model. If this life is your only life why should you even care about evolution and our race? this is not an argument for reinkarnation, just an observation.

Actually developing morals from cosmotheism shold not be too difficult, if i have good genes and rape a lot of females resulting in many pragancies that should be a good thing. Morals in vintologi is a lot more complicated since i reject the concept or absolute morality, but your actions to have consequences in vintologi, not just this life but future lives.
That cyclical view of yours is from early pantheism and of which is outdated. Cosmic evolution indicates that there is an arrow of time upwards towards greater complexity from simpler forms and a ever higher consciousness of being or ever higher self-knowledge of the Whole through biological evolution.

According to the current standard model of cosmology(with the dark matter and dark energy nonsense) we will end up with a universe without any life, the stars will burn out and the expansion will accelerate, i do not believe in any particular cosmological model but i have assume the universe and life and always excisted in periods. Roger Penrose has suggested Conformal Cyclic Cosmology as an alternative, not sure if i buy into it but the idea is very interesting.
Survival alone is not the correct way to determine whether something living is superior or inferior. If that was the case than cockroaches are superior to humans. No. What determines superiority over any other living being is the degree to which it actually is able to serve the purpose for which all life was created and that is for the Cosmos and Creator to both know and to also complete itself or to self-realize itself in a Personal Godhood at the end of both Cosmic and Biological evolution.

Is males with big penises superior to males with small ones? what about eye color qnd beauty in general?

Even mental performance is a bit complicated, you may excel in some areas while having difficulties in others. I personally have all ADD symptoms and have struggled a lot with language but i perform very when it comes to logical and spatial challanges. I am personally a very good example of an indnviduals with both good and bad genes, i am top 0.1% in some areas but less than avarage(among swedes) in other areas. My conclusion is that there is no objective standard for genetic fitness but humans do share certain preferences such as fat people being unattractive.

Whites have lower avarage iq than south east asiana but i do not view the asiana as superior since i also value the rest of the body, not just the brain.

I believe one issue is lack of decision making skills, it is somthing you have to learn the hard way investing or building a company. It is very important that you see yourown failures and limitations, that itself requires intelligence and stupid people lacks the intelligence needed to see their own limitations. The "movement" mostly consists of low quality individuals that wants an excuse for acting like idiots.

Nazism itself is a statist ideology doomed to failure, unlike what people promoting keynesian insanity wants us to believe the third rich economic system was a failure and a was was needed to save their faces. Nazis like to blaim others Hitler's failures but the reality is that Hitler was illsuited as fuhrer and he made a loss in the world war ii almoat certain(It's a shame he wasn't assasinated early, a lot of attempts failed).

One good rule is to never ever donate money to anything, it only results in dysfunctional organizations not closing down. If you are a capable individual you will not need any donations, now with better and better cryptocurrencies being created a lot of smart people will get rich(i do not see any good buys bow though).

I personally focus on developing my ideas and it sometimes turns out i am wrong(we are all wrong sometimes but admitting it can be difficult). Every time i try to work with others it end up failing hard, i actually do need help with some of the issues but finding the right individuals to discuss with can be difficult. I do a lot of reading and sometimes i find valuable information.

I tried writing a book but it stagnated at 22 pages and i was not able to keep in koherent, sure you can fill a book with garbage(the bible is a good example of that) but i want high quality.

Cosmotheism is complete in its fundamentals, regardless of any incomplete knowledge of consciousness.
Both the Cosmos as a unified Whole collapses the wave function to create objective reality and our own awareness co-creates our own inner reality within, just as our eyes and brain do with what is perceived.

Everything in Cosmotheism is evaluated in terms of what way it serves the Creators purpose of self-realization, from organs to beauty and fitness and EQ and IQ. Read the Trilogy and if you have any questions just ask me.

Good decision-making depends upon having accurate information as well as a good methodology to determine what is valid and truthful vs. invalid and false. False premises lead to false conclusions.
False reasoning leads to logical fallacies and delusions and wishful thinking. Egotism is blind-ness to truth.
Paul Vogel

PostPosted by Paul Vogel » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:18 pm

datorissten wrote:

Cosmotheism is complete in its fundamentals, regardless of any incomplete knowledge of consciousness.
Both the Cosmos as a unified Whole collapses the wave function to create objective reality and our own awareness co-creates our own inner reality within, just as our eyes and brain do with what is perceived.

Everything in Cosmotheism is evaluated in terms of what way it serves the Creators purpose of self-realization, from organs to beauty and fitness and EQ and IQ. Read the Trilogy and if you have any questions just ask me.

Good decision-making depends upon having accurate information as well as a good methodology to determine what is valid and truthful vs. invalid and false. False premises lead to false conclusions.
False reasoning leads to logical fallacies and delusions and wishful thinking. Egotism is blind-ness to truth.
Paul Vogel

PostPosted by datorissten » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:04 pm

Paul Vogel wrote:Cosmotheism is complete in its fundamentals, regardless of any incomplete knowledge of consciousness.

If the goal is to reach some form of godhood then genetic engineering or real artificial intelligence should be the way forward but i honestly do not really want to go there.

I have watched the cosmotheism triology but i still do not really buy into that religion, i believe our goal should be to create a better, more beautiful and strong population for the simple reason that you want to have good genes in future lives, maybe even going to the stars(other planets) in the future.
datorissten
Site Admin

PostPosted by Paul Vogel » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:32 pm

That is the goal and only true purpose of all life. Genetic engineering and eugenics and not AI.
Why not?

There is nothing to buy into with Cosmotheism. If all life is to survive and to be spread throughout the Cosmos then we must step up and take responsibility for expanding it ourselves and by improving our own selves.
Paul Vogel

PostPosted by datorissten » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:13 am

Paul Vogel wrote:That is the goal and only true purpose of all life. Genetic engineering and eugenics and not AI.
Why not?

There is nothing to buy into with Cosmotheism. If all life is to survive and to be spread throughout the Cosmos then we must step up and take responsibility for expanding it ourselves and by improving our own selves.

In cosmotheism it is assumed that the universe is forever evolving in one direction, i do not share that view. And no cosmotheism is not compatible with the standard cosmological model either since no life of any form will be able to survive if the universe is having an accelerated expansion.

Would it be a good thing creating a new species with Genetic Engineering that wipes out all humans with superior intelligence?

I meant artificial consciousness, quantun computers is improving so it should be possible even if Roger penrose is correct about his quantum consciousness hypotheses.
datorissten
Site Admin

PostPosted by Paul Vogel » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:42 pm

datorissten wrote:
Paul Vogel wrote:That is the goal and only true purpose of all life. Genetic engineering and eugenics and not AI.
Why not?

In cosmotheism it is assumed that the universe is forever evolving in one direction, i do not share that view. And no cosmotheism is not compatible with the standard cosmological model either since no life of any form will be able to survive if the universe is having an accelerated expansion.

Would it be a good thing creating a new species with Genetic Engineering that wipes out all humans with superior intelligence?

I meant artificial consciousness, quantun computers is improving so it should be possible even if Roger penrose is correct about his quantum consciousness hypotheses.

It is not any assumption of Cosmotheism, but, Cosmic Evolution actually has been evolving in one direction and as is proven scientifically and this is factually true totally regardless of your view. The standard model may or may not be true and no one really knows what the fate of all life is yet. In any event, we are responsible for all life that we do know exists only upon this earth so far.

No. You are making the false assumption that a new species with GE with superior intelligence would do so. What is superior intelligence is to live and let live and not destroy any other species but to maintain bio-diversity on earth.

Not AI. That is just a silly fantasy of all those that are making false assumptions about the nature of consciousness.
That fictional "ghost in the machine" idea of theirs is all just science fiction and is all just delusional nonsense only.
Paul Vogel

PostPosted by datorissten » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:31 pm

Paul Vogel wrote:It is not any assumption of Cosmotheism, but, Cosmic Evolution actually has been evolving in one direction and as is proven scientifically and this is factually true totally regardless of your view. The standard model may or may not be true and no one really knows what the fate of all life is yet. In any event, we are responsible for all life that we do know exists only upon this earth so far.

According to the cosmological models our universe should either collapse completely(big crunch) or expand more, both of these results in no life surviving anywhere and thus cosmotheism does not really make sense.

There is some theories that electric forces is relevant even in galaxies which could explain the fast movement of the outer galaxies without adding any dark matter(which cannot work anyway) but i am not sure what the implications of that are.

Halton Arp has question the notion that redshift is the result from an expanding universe and of course he was punished for his unorthodox views.
No. You are making the false assumption that a new species with GE with superior intelligence would do so. What is superior intelligence is to live and let live and not destroy any other species but to maintain bio-diversity on earth.

I was asking it it would be good or not if humans where exterminated by a new GE specie with superior intelligence. According to cosmotheism that would be a good thing but according to vintologi it is not a good thing(with my personal preferences).

Not AI. That is just a silly fantasy of all those that are making false assumptions about the nature of consciousness.
That fictional "ghost in the machine" idea of theirs is all just science fiction and is all just delusional nonsense only.

We do have consciousness in our brains and i am not convinced creating consciousness with a non-classical computer is impossible, Roger Penrose has proven our consciousness is more than just computation but it may still be possible to create consciousness via some form of quantum computer.
datorissten
Site Admin

PostPosted by Paul Vogel » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:56 pm

datorissten wrote:According to the cosmological models our universe should either collapse completely(big crunch) or expand more, both of these results in no life surviving anywhere and thus cosmotheism does not really make sense.

There is some theories that electric forces is relevant even in galaxies which could explain the fast movement of the outer galaxies without adding any dark matter(which cannot work anyway) but i am not sure what the implications of that are.

Halton Arp has question the notion that redshift is the result from an expanding universe and of course he was punished for his unorthodox views.

Those models are the ones that do not make any sense and we do not know which one is correct yet including a steady state. Again, no one really knows what the fate of all life will be yet but that it is vital it survives and it ever advances towards Godhood. That is the true and only real purpose of all life in the Cosmos.

I believe that creating self-aware consciousness with a non-classical quantum computer is just a fantasy only.

I was asking it it would be good or not if humans where exterminated by a new GE specie with superior intelligence. According to cosmotheism that would be a good thing but according to vintologi it is not a good thing(with my personal preferences).

Obviously, you didn't understand this very well. Read it again. The answer was "No". It wouldn't be good. Understand?

"No. You are making the false assumption that a new species with GE with superior intelligence would do so. What is superior intelligence is to live and let live and not destroy any other species but to maintain bio-diversity on earth."

According to Cosmotheism, and also apparently to vintologi, it would not be good or be a good thing and for those bio-diversity reasons I had provided above. What is it about "live and let live" or that you just do or did not understand?
Last edited by Paul Vogel on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paul Vogel

Re: VINTOLOGI

PostPosted by datorissten » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:20 pm

What we see in nature in general is that species often evolve and old one die out, what is fit is of course determined by the environment. The dinosaurs was dominant for a long time and now humans is at the top of the food chain.

It is true that it is unlikely that a new GE organism would go to war against humans, it would probably lose even with genetic superiority due to low numbers(whites might end up with the same problem). We humans have taken some responsibility to protect other species but the rapid population growth overhunting has still resulted in a lot of extinctions.

According to cosmotheism it is all about reaching this so called godhood which i do not see as reachable via biological evolution, even GE and artificial consciousness will be limited. So cosmotheism according to my understanding should be pro-genocide since it is all about evolution, "improving" the genetics. But the truth is that there is no objective way to determine genetic superiority and it is a personal preference if you want to genocide a population or not.

You keep saying we have a responsibility for life and evolution but you never explains why anyone should care, if this life is the only life in this universe there is no reason to actually care about it. In vintologi you should care about genetic quality since you do not want to end up with poor genes future lives. BTW a black guy wrote on youtube that he liked being black and he did not want to be reborn as white, it is all about what you want.

I may edit our posts to remove the texts quoted making the thread easier to read.

When it comes to cosmology i will need to do some more reading about it, physics in general is in a crisis now when we do not to find a "theory of everything" meaning one equation that can be used for everything but it appears to be very difficult, the issue with big bangs and black holes is that the physics break down there and i am not sure what the solution is.

When it comes to how to govern a country basing voting rights on just iq might actually be the best solution, just changing that in the us may be the best solution for the US, sure a few other changes might be a good idea but the founding fathers actually constructed the system pretty well and originally only a minority were allowed to vote.
datorissten
Site Admin

Re: VINTOLOGI

PostPosted by Paul Vogel » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:55 pm

The dinosaurs never achieved self-aware consciousness as we have even if they were once the dominant species. We can know the past and present and work for our future unlike any other species. We are alone responsible for all other species on earth because of this uniqueness. Life is potentially eternal as are the species even if individuals within it or them are not. We care because we know who we really are and what our true purpose is in life and within the Cosmos. We are the means by which the Cosmos can both all know and complete itself in a real Godhood. That is what true Cosmotheism is and means and not genocide either.
Paul Vogel

about nazism and my past

PostPosted by datorissten » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:39 am

The name "adolf512" was choosen long before i joined nazi organizations(the party of swedes lied claming not to be nazis and hated being labaled as it). Adolf512 is still my most common forum name, i like the name Adolf despite not liking Hitler.

There is some valid points behind nazism(espacially the national socialism sweden implemented) but i have realized the state is the real problem. We do not need a state to "save our race", nature will solve the isdue naturally, people with weak genes(all races) being weeded out resulting in a more healthy society, we do not want government eugenics.

USA has been moving towards nazism for a while now, both Trump and Hillary where athoritarian candidates and this is why the libertarian party got a lot of votes, Hillary is a gun hater while Trump talked about deporting millions(which i am all for). But i do want quick deportations, not people being locked up in private prisons for bullshit reasons (the stocks of these companies has doubled after the Trump victory).
datorissten
Site Admin

Proof whites are more primitive than asians

PostPosted by datorissten » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:03 pm

First you need to check out basic racial biology http://www.harbornet.com/folks/theedric ... n/Race.htm as you see Asians have bigger brains, higher avarage iq, smaller penises and less aggression than whites. Looking at the behaviour in general Asians seam to be more lemming like and this is their weakness, that however allows for a very peaceful society such as the one in japan.

USA has killed over 20 million people in their dirty wars after WWII and it will continue, almost all dead are non-whites and people complain about KKK with almost zero kills the last 30 years.

Races in general often have strength and weaknesses and there is also a huge variation in the particular races, it is the elite that matters and this is also the reason why the white race has been dominant for a long time.

small penis size of the Asians means that there wasn't much sperm competition(gang rapes) in the past and that female sexual selection resulting in proper average was absent. Female sexual selection based on penis size requires female freedom allowing females to have sex with several males and pick the one which satisfy her the most, this is also only one part of female preferences and thus white females being raped by a lot of white males before we got civilised is the likely explanation.

Even after we where forced into agriculture we continued to value nature, we continued to hunt but was forced to do it less and less as the population grew, the white race will always be a hybrid between savages and peaceful intellectuals, having both qualities is likely to give the white race the edge in the case of a racial war, japan lost WWII and never had a chance(the nuclear bomb drop was totally unnecessary).

medieval Iceland was far more free than united states has ever been, their system of governance was vastly superior to the current system in the united stated https://mises.org/library/medieval-icel ... government unfortunately they are now a democracy with the lack of freedom that comes with it. We do not see this freedom mentality much among Asians, it is a white thing.

Maybe this data is more accurate http://www.everyoneweb.com/worldpenissize the overall picture is still about the same, interestingly netherlands is #4 in volume.
datorissten
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Religion